When in downtown Cleveland, visit us at A.J. Rocco's, our cafe and bar, nestled between Progressive Field and the Quicken Loans Arena.
A.J. Roccos's is a perfect spot before and after events at The Q, Progressive Field, Play House Square or just strolling around downtown. Night menu features our delicious flat bread pizzas, open grain oven baked ciabatta sanguinis, veggie baked sandwiches, salads and much more.
The Cleveland Coffee Company is a small batch roaster dedicated to providing quality and perfection. We pursue to purchase 100% specialty grade arabica green coffee from world importers that support coffee farmers who maintain a belief in social, environmental and economic values.
Since 2003, the Cleveland Coffee Company has been providing fresh roasted coffee to area cafes and businesses.
For the most flavorful cup of coffee:
- Freshly ground coffee is the best.
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ground coffee for every 6 ounces of fresh boiled water (195-205 degrees)
- Shorter brewing methods equals finer grind.
- Press Pot/French Press equals coarse grind and steep for 4 minutes.
- Store coffee in air-tight, non-transparent containers at room temperature.
- Acidity - neither acidic nor sour, an acidy coffee is brisk and bright. The darker a coffee is roasted, the less acidy it becomes.
- Body - the sensation of heaviness in the mouth. Roasting coffee to a medium to dark brown increases the body.
- Aroma - The wonderful smell before the taste.
- Complexity - allows certain strong sensation such as acidity and sweetness to coexist.
- Sweet - the development of sugars, gives the cup a soft rounded taste and rich body.
- Earthy - derived from the coffees of the dry processing method, in which coffee is dried with the fruit attached to the bean.